Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Ritual

Two years ago I was sitting home on a regular, boring old night flipping through the channels when I came across the Avalanche and Red Wings game. I had never enjoyed hockey and I could never imagine actually watching it, but for whatever reason I stayed on the channel and kept watching. It happened that I watched the whole game and the overtime and the ensuing shootout.

Since that fateful day I haven't stopped watching Hockey and I watch every game I can see. Every day I play at least one game of NHL 12 on my xbox. I usually play after lunch or after my classes before I start my homework and sometimes after dinner/before bed. It is a rare day that I don't play or watch some type of hockey and th next day is always spent catching up on my losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment